Sunday, December 24, 2006

Some Vegas, Some Californy

Okay, hey! Tour is over, and i am now living in the land of big beds, clean clothes, and really fast and unlimited, wireless, high-speed-internet. I'm going to continue to update the tour blog until I am pooped, and then I will probably change the headline to Brothers & Sisters Forever and we will use it as an ongoing band blog for photos, news, and nonsense. Brother Dave said he has a lot of photos to upload, so look for those soon.
I took a shit load more shots on the second leg of the tour than I did the first, so they are going to come out of order as I am way unorganized right now. I have lots more from LA and Vegas, but here is what I have so far. -Courtney












Above is Sacramento.






I am a wee bit confused to whereabouts all these were taken, but I know these above were at the House of Blues in San Diego.












These above are a combo of San Diego and L.A.


Bro Dave shops in L.A.


The Blood Brothers at the Henry Fonda Theatre in La.






Trail of Dead at HFT in LA.

We stopped at this little gem of a hamburger place late night.


old, durty vegas



the view from our room at mandalay bay

more vegas to come.....

No comments: