Friday, November 03, 2006

Lawrence to Chicago pt. 1

Hey y'all. Sorry, it has been a while since the last post. We have very limited internet. We played Columbus, Ohio tonight and it was awesome. Tomorrow we are headed to Detroit. It snowed in Colorado and I forgot to post the photos. So the snowy ones are from there, and then there are photos from Lawrence, KS (which was cool). We spent Halloween at the incredible House of Blues. Those photos to come with the next post.

Me and Lily waving hi!

Snow in CO from the car window.


Loading up from Denver.

Dan in Lawrence, KS eating Pad Thai.


Lawrence @ The Granada

People dressed up for Halloween in Lawrence.

Flava Flav, cool.


one of the Blood Bros doing soundcheck in St. Louis, MO.



White Castle in Somewheresville, USA.

Chicago Pizza

the Chicago corncob buildings



sightseeing for two hours in Chicago. I (sister courtney) left my damn phone at this park. Millenium Park. It has been rescued, so you can call me again.
MORE FUN PHOTOS from BROS & SIS TOUR COMING SOON. House of Blues photos from Chicago next!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the MySpace costume... wish I had thought of it.